Argo is a leader in defining cyber assurance with our patented tools, methods, and approaches is unmatched in the industry. Filling a major gap in how we identify, manage, and mitigate risk. We deliver analysis, assessment, verification, and validation of safety-critical and mission-critical software and systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- ▫ Analyze mission cyber defense policies and configurations and evaluate compliance with regulations and organizational directives.
- ▫ Maintain knowledge of applicable cyber defense policies, regulations, and compliance documents specifically related to cyber defense auditing.
- ▫ Prepare audit reports that identify technical and procedural findings, and provide recommended remediation strategies/solutions.
- ▫ Perform technical (evaluation of technology) and non-technical (evaluation of people and operations) reviews, risk and vulnerability assessments of relevant technology focus areas (e.g., local computing environment, network and infrastructure, enclave boundary, supporting infrastructure, and applications).
- ▫ Make recommendations regarding the selection of cost-effective security controls to mitigate risk (e.g., protection of information, systems and processes).
- ⁃ Bachelors' degree in a directly related field and 9+ years of experience. Four (4) years of relevant experience or domain specific certifications may be substituted for each degree requirement.
- ⁃ US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.